Here at Kobler we have built a unique product where advertisers can deliver relevant ads without using personal data at all. Whenever an online newspaper article is read there is a real time auction where the winner gets to display their ads. Most of the participants in these auctions bid based on what they know about you, i.e., your personal data that they have gathered or bought from data harvesting companies. Our platform instead contextually couples ads to the article - if you’re reading an article about the best local takeout restaurants, we might place an ad from Foodora. This lets us place relevant ads without tracking of any kind.
You will be joining the team responsible for developing and maintaining all the customer touch points within Kobler. We strive to be a 100% self-served platform, and that requires an intuitive and interactive web application interface, and the bells and whistles that come with it, such as automated user follow-up, customer communication, real-time feedback, and more. Kobler is preparing to establish itself in the European market, and we are looking for an exceptional UX designer to help us shape our products for that purpose.
We are seeking a self-driven, experienced UX designer that is looking for a new challenge.
Specifically you will be working on:
- Conducting user research and data analysis on how our users use our products
- Designing and optimising the user experience of all of Kobler’s customer touch points
- Streamlining all of Kobler’s products into a seamless and efficient user experience
- Professional experience as a UX-designer
- Experience in designing mockups and interfaces
- Ability to explain design ideas and concepts to developers and product owners
- Ability to conduct research and testing, and make data-informed decisions
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or similar software
It is a plus (but not required) if you have experience with:
- Agile software development methodologies
Personal qualities and skills
We are looking for a motivated and solution oriented person who loves to find elegant and scalable solutions to a growing business. You are empathetic and a team player, who is not afraid to argue your point of view, but who is also willing to learn from others. Company language is English, so excellent English communication skills are required.
Workplace and work permit
The development team is located in downtown Oslo. For candidates living outside of Oslo, we are open to partial remote work. The position requires having a valid work permit for Norway.