This is a fun domain if you enjoy a technical challenge. How do we best identify the most relevant contextual campaigns targeting the content of the article, identify where and how much we want to bid, while still trying to respond within a few milliseconds?
While your main focus will be to work on the campaign management system, you will also have the opportunity to chip in:
- The bidding platform, which handles coupling ads contextually to newspaper articles thousands of times per second
- Campaign targeting (how to best match the content of articles to the contextual campaigns our customers set up)
- Campaign budgeting (predicting the news landscape so that we can hit our customer’s budgets in a smart way)
All of our backend systems use the following stack:
- AWS ECS
- 100% automated CI/CD (Docker, CircleCI)
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science
- Experience with relational databases
- Good algorithm skills
It is a plus if you have experience with:
- Cloud platforms (like AWS or GCP)
- Agile development methodologies
- Front end development
- CI/CD and DevOps
- JVM platform knowledge is not a hard requirement. If you do not have JVM experience but you do not mind learning a new platform, do not hesitate to apply.
Send your application to Talented!